Friday, May 9, 2008

oggi.sg review

I'm not sure how many of you heard about this site call oggi.sg. For those who do not hear about it oggi.sg is actually a site with lots of promotions. Interest now?

Well I'm sure many of us using credit card now a days, there's a lot of promotion on different credit cards from dining, tour, electronics, dental care etc almost everything of our daily need. Something very handy for me who always dine out (I'm sure a lot of you too) really can find many restaurants out there which have a promotion at oggi.sg.



Watching movie after a wonderful dinner? You can get good deals at oggi.sg too.




Just like the slogan “Penny wise pound fullest”, use the money wisely, lesser but yet still can enjoy your life, why not?

Anything can be improved at oggi.sg site?
I'll say... more photo will be great!

Probably because of I'm in creative industry, that's why I'd love to see more images. But can't be denied more photos will be more attractive, and sometimes consumer will like to see the products only they can decide whether to buy it.

Well see with your eyes, I'm sure you can find what you want at oggi.sg.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin