Thursday, April 21, 2011

Singtel Abang Jimat site

Singtel Abang Jimat site is up, the illustrations were done by me.
I've been working on this project since last year, most of the drawing are black and white in local Malay newspaper, now they are online and in colour.

No all illustrations in this project were done by me, some other illustrators also involve in this, so you might feel that the character seems not consistent in different media, even so all of us are working very hard in a rush timeline giving our best to make it happen. It's my honor to work with so many great people in this project.

I'm looking forward to get myself busier on this project this year.
You can check out the site at the link below:

Some screen shots from the site




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin